Water Heaters Only, Inc. Service During COVID-19
Open 24/7/365 – Call 1-866-946-7842
At, Water Heaters Only, Inc the health and well-being of our team members, clients and customers is our top priority. We are actively monitoring updates regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are following precautions and guidelines provided by the CDC and public officials for each of our service areas.
The State Of California has a Shelter-in-place order due to the COVID-19 situation. Water Heaters Only, Inc is an emergency service provider and allowed to operate during the Shelter-in-place order. This is due to the fact that we provide repairs and replacements on an emergency basis to a vital service (hot water) used in the prevention for Health and Safety conditions. As more people stay home and more businesses use hot water for sanitation, we are prepared for an uptick in the need for water heater services. Call us 24/7/365 with any questions or to schedule service.
Due to the current circumstances Water Heaters Only, Inc is currently charging a minimum trip fee of $65 that will go towards the repair or replacement cost of a water heater.
- Running out of hot water?
- Not enough hot water for all the cleaning and household needs?
- Are you a business that needs hot water to operate?
We understand that hot water is essential in the cleaning and sanitizing of both homes and businesses. While we always work to provide a safe working environment for our crew, both in the office and in the field, we are taking extra precautions during this time of social distancing to minimize the spread. Ask us how we are staying safe and if you have concerns about a scheduled in home visit – ask us how we can limit contact while we are in your home or business working.
Around The Office We Are Practicing Safe Hygiene Habits Including:
- Wiping / disinfecting all work stations multiple times for each shift and in between shifts.
- Using electronic and digital communication. Having most conversations via phone. Only speaking in person when absolutely needed.
- Notices posted regrading
- Washing hands often with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and inform others when you have.
- Stay home when sick.
- Properly covering cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue away.
- Frequently clean and disinfect touched objects and surfaces.
- Asking co-workers, friends, neighbors and family if they need anything.
Quick Facts For Water Heater Service
- A water heater can fail at any time without notice.
- We do not repair water heaters over 10 years old.
- A water heater repair can take anywhere from 10 minutes to 3 hours to repair depending upon the repair and cycle time.
- A complete water heater replacement averages 3 hours.
- Specialty tanks and tankless unit replacements can take a full day.
- We do our best to arrive with everything on the van for a quick and easy service experience.
- Expanded Appointment Hours – You may receive a 4-6 hour window for arrival as we do our best to provide service to as many customers in need – we need a little extra timing flexibility.
- Water Heaters Only, Inc provides water heater financing. Click the link to read and apply for financing or call to speak with one our our staff for additional information about financing.
In The Field We Are Practicing Safe Distancing Habits Including:
- Limiting service to those who have no hot water or a leaking water heater. We are taking a pause on preventative service estimates and providing service to those who are currently without hot water. If you have no hot water – call us 24/7/365 – 1-866-946-7842.
- Our technicians can arrive, diagnose and repair or replace a water heater without the need to see the home/business owner. If your water heater is outside or in the garage we are happy to complete the paperwork side of our transaction via phone / email. If your water heater is in the home – speak with us about social distancing upon arrival.
- We have the ability to have contracts / paperwork / payments completed digitally for social distancing.
- Continuous cleaning / disinfecting / proper handling of tools, parts, trucks or other equipment that is necessary for our service business.