Real Estate Agent Pro Partners
Choosing a professional water heater service provider
Have questions about our Real Estate Agent Partner Program?
Call (866) 946-7842 now and mention our Real Estate Agent Partner Program – our service agent will connect you with your area representative.
Choosing a water heater installation and repair services company for your managed real estate and for your clients is an important decision for a realtor. We understand in order to maintain and effectively manage hot water needs during the sales process, you need a partner you can rely on.
Water Heaters Only, Inc offers 55 years of dependable residential and commercial water heater experience, serving and supporting real estate agents and rental property managers with water heater repairs and replacements by providing honest and reliable repair vs. replacement information, water heater model choices and installation options, and the lowest prices for water heater replacements.
How Our Real Estate Agent Pro Partner Program Works
- Because you are busy managing multiple sales and listings, our program offers a simple sign-up that is easy and convenient. Complete our sign up form and we will contact you to set up an account, review any agreements and/or complete any needed documents that you might require. You can also call us to set up an account (866) 946-7842, ask to speak with the local area representative. Some information we will request include, the company name, billing address and invoicing details. We take note of your contact preferences, such as any other authorized staff / decision makers you want listed on your account; after hours authorization contact information and any other specifics you would like. We include your information in our system and you are then set up as a Water Heaters Only, Inc. Pro Partner.
- Any time the need arises, you simply refer a client or send over a work order to us, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we will set the appointment for service. We will meet with you – the realtor and/or the existing owner or whomever you have designated, at the on-site location.
- The moment we arrive on site and review the hot water heater issues, we will provide you with the details of the job and our recommendations to receive authorization for the work. You can count on effective and reliable commercial and residential hot water heater repairs, replacements and installation services for gas, electric, tankless and high efficiency water heaters.
Water Heaters Only, Inc. Realtor Pro Benefits
- Pro Referral Program For Realtors – Along with our prompt and professional attention to serving your hot water heater needs, we provide a special account for our real estate agents. You can refer your clients to schedule under your account or clients can mention your name when scheduling. This is a way to keep track of water heater replacements on behalf of your clients, Also as a preferred account holder, you are eligible for special discounts and savings for your clients on all of your continued service and installation needs from the very first call. Realtors that signup as Pro Partners sign up below, save money for the clients and have a reliable partner to depend on for hot water services.
- Availability-We understand you have on-going hot water heater service needs, and we are ready to help anytime-that’s why you can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Call us at (866) 946-7842 whenever you have an emergency water heater issue for a tenant- we answer your calls in the middle of the night! Water Heaters Only, Inc. is the quick, professional service a property manager can rely on.
- Work With A Team You Can Trust– From emergencies to maintenance repairs and completely new water heater installations, we service and install traditional tank, tankless, high-efficiency and commercial hot water heaters. Water Heater’s Only, Inc. is the secure and dependable hot water heater service provider. Top quality products are important to our way of operating business. Using only approved parts and high-quality water heaters is our guarantee. All our repairs and replacements are compliant with current city, county and state plumbing code requirements to ensure the safety of you and your tenants. Our integrity matters.
- Avoid Property Loss and Damage– Protecting the new owner’s investment by having a water heater serviced or having older units replaced can avoid costly home repairs from leaks and water damage.
Pro Partner Sign Up
Please call (866) 946-7842 for more information.
Helping Your Real Estate Clients – Understand Basic Water Heater Age
As a real estate agent, you are careful to consider all aspects of and inspect a home that you are selling for a client or real estate home buyers. Along with this attention to detail, being able to offer your client expert information on products within their home in order to make a quality sale and a happy customer is an important service to provide. Water heaters are one such home appliance that homeowners often do not consider servicing until something goes wrong, and they rarely remember the age of their water heater when considering selling their home. An easy service to provide a client when selling real estate is the ability to look at the water heater rating plate and decipher the manufacturing date of the appliance.
What Is The Age Of The Water Heater?
Water heater manufacturers often sell their products under several brand names. These manufacturers include a rating plate or rating sticker on every water heater which identifies the date it was manufactured, the model and serial number of the appliance as well as the gallon size and energy source, such as gas or electricity. It is typically located on the front of the water heater, and older models often have a metal rating plate, while newer water heaters have a sticker with this important information.
Rheem, A.O. Smith, Bradford White, American Standard and other manufacturers, all use a slightly different coding system to identify the manufacturing date, model and serial number. Below, you will find links to some of the major manufacturers and how to read their rating plate information.
This information is especially important when it comes to the sale or purchase of a home for the homeowner or home buyer. Knowing that the water heater may be old, is critical when deciding whether to replace or include this information in the sale of a home. A new buyer will also be especially interested in knowing about their water heater, since a water heater repair or new water heater can be a cost they are not anticipating, and you can help them avoid this unforeseen expenditure. Water Heater Model & Serial Numbers and What They Mean Most serial numbers contain the age (manufacture date) of the water heater in the first four or five digits; however, some use a letter system and others have the first two letters representing the year it was manufactured. Others even have the first two numbers represent the month it was made. It can be frustrating, as some manufacturers don’t use the same system for their own varied water heater brands. Because of this, we are here to help, 24/7/365 in determining the age of the client’s water heater as well as the manufacturing information for you in one simple call.
Great real estate agents go the extra mile for their clients and with this easy to use information you can be prepared to help your home buyers and sellers by providing extra details along with your exceptional service.
Here are some links to help real estate agents easily determine water heater age on rating plates.
- Bradford White Water Heaters – Find Your Model # & Serial #
- Rheem Water Heaters – How To Locate Serial Numbers
- A.O. Smith Water Heaters – Manufacturing Date
Why Choose Us for Your Real Estate Water Heater Needs? Check out our THOUSANDS of happy customer reviews!
What sets us apart from other types of plumbing services? We provide one specialized service- thus our name, Water Heaters Only, Inc., and we do it well. Our 55-year industry expertise and commitment to serving our customers with excellence is something you can place confidence in for all your properties.
We are professional service providers for Preferred Client property management companies and the real estate industry throughout California, Phoenix, AZ. and Dallas, TX. We are proud members of Angie’s List, The National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), the California Apartment Association, the California Association of Community Managers (CACM), San Diego Area Realtors and the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM).
With our many years in hot water heater customer service we are pleased to be awarded the following recognitions:
- Angie’s List Super Service Award – multiple years running.
- Yelp – rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by thousands of happy customers
- Google & Facebook – loads of 5-star customer reviews
If you need a reliable quality water heater service company that you can include in renter’s brochures for repairs or emergencies, we at Water Heaters Only, Inc. would be honored to be part of your real estate team as a pro partner. Feel free to contact us 24/7/365 (866) 946-7842. Mention our Real Estate Partner Program when you call!